How are clothes measured?
In the item descriptions, we give a rough estimate as to what sizes the clothes might be, e.g. small, medium, large, as well as length and width in inches when laid flat. If you need further assistance, please refer to the measuring table.
Best Fits Small-medium Medium-Large Large-XL XL-2XL
How do I use your shopping cart?
- Browse through products.
- Choose item and click on the Add to Cart button. You can add more than 1 item to your shopping cart.
- Once you’re ready to buy, click on the Cart icon at the upper-right corner of the page to view all items on your shopping cart. You can find the total amount at the bottom of the page. You can also remove or delete any selected item in your shopping cart.
- Click on Checkout once you’re done reviewing items on your shopping cart.
- Once you’re in the Checkout page, it will ask you to provide some information.
- After completing the information, you will be taken to the next step for Checkout to reconfirm your purchases, your billing details and your shipping details. Click on Next.
- Select payment method. Click on Next.
- Review all details on summary page.
- Confirm your details by clicking on Confirm Your Order button.
- Email confirmation will be sent to the email address that you provided for additional instructions.
What are your shipping rates?
A flat rate of PhP80 will be added to your total cost for shipping anywhere in the Philippines. To take advantage of our flat rate, we encourage you to maximize your purchases.
What delivery options are available?
We have tied up with Xend Express for all our deliveries. You can learn more on shipping rates or track your package at Xend’s website, www.xend.com.ph.
Do you ship internationally? How much will it cost?
We are sorry but we do not ship internationally at this time. Please check on our website for future updates on international purchases and shipping details.
How long until I receive the item/s?
Once payment is confirmed we will ship the item within the same business day or the following business day. Shipping within Metro Manila normally takes 1 business day, and up to 3 business days for those outside Metro Manila. Once we ship the item we will send you the waybill number so you can also track your package on Xend’s website.
What are your payment options?
We accept PayPal, BPI bank deposits, remittance or G-cash. As soon as your order is confirmed, we will send you instructions on how to make your payment.
You may send your payment within 3 days from order confirmation. Please inform us once payment is made through email or text message. If no payment is received and no advise was given after the 3rd day, we will relist the item and will consider your order as cancelled. Your name will be noted and future orders will not be entertained to give way to serious buyers. Please make sure that you are able to pay through our available payment options before placing an order.
Do you entertain requests for meet-ups to deliver items or receive payment even within Manila?
No we do not deliver items in person or accept payment in person. Please see our shipping and payment options.
What is your return, refund or exchange policy?
No return, no exchange policy applies.